Smiiiiiiiiiiiiile

Monday, July 27, 2009

...You make me smile like the sun, fall out of bed
Sing like bird
, dizzy in my head
Spin like a record
, crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe
Shine like gold, buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Ohh, you make me smile...

Have you heard the song yet? Hmm?!

The single will be available tomorrow. Woohoo! It's already up at his website at www.unclekracker.com

I now have thirty or so tile samples, and none of them are working together to form a cohesive coffee-colored bathroom. Grr! Ooh, but on Design Star last night, one team had the most delicious cabinets I have ever seen in their kitchen redesign. Beeeeeeeautiful! I hated the accessories and paint in that room, but the cabinets were to die for. You can't really see the scrumptiousness of the cabinets in the pics, just trust me. I like the medium brown with the black granite.

Lauren is at Color Guard camp all this week, then band camp begins. The carpool has been set. WHOOP. She is sick today, and called me but decided to stay. I hope she's feeling better!

2 comments:

scotty,  July 27, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

it`s an okay song...he is cute...love his tats!!!!

Kathy July 27, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

Okaaaaaaay???????!! lol. I haven't been a big fan of his music in the past, but this one has won me over. I didn't realize he co-wrote the Kid Rock "All Summer Long" song. It's got that same happy vibe.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP