SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

Sunday, July 26, 2009

"Laughing uncontrollably" isn't usually my style. It's more giggling uncontrollably. Just thinking about that as I glanced at yesterday's questions. Sometimes Lauren starts giggling at me giggling, and sometimes I get the eye roll.

Scotty! Butthole Surfers- HOB Houston, 9/24. You could come visit then. :D

We picked out a couple more awesome tiles yesterday at the tile store. I can go to the "real" tile stores on "The Tile Mile" on Monday. I'll probably hit Daltile and Stone Solutions. Then, that will be that (for tile anyway)!

Kathy has all her flooring, cabinets, countertops, paint etc. picked out for her kitchen and downstairs. It's going to be awesome.

Sunday Stealing: The "Leave It to Meme" Meme

1. Who was your FIRST date?
John Hooks

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
We cross paths online every now and then.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
straight tequila

4. What was your FIRST job?
Gallagher's

5. What was your FIRST car?
a used Mazda GLC

6. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
from Germany to the United States

7. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Kristin Duteny. Nope.

8. Whose wedding did you attend the FIRST time?
Brad and Bonnie's. I think. A metric crapload of us got married around the same time.

9. Tell us about your FIRST roommate.
Never had one.

10. If you had one wish, what would it be (other than more wishes)?
that my bathroom turns out fantastic

11. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
Salsa dancing.

12. Did you marry the FIRST person you were in love with?
Heck no. (ETA: Nothing against him... just, who marries their first love? Hmm. I know a couple of people. Well, at any rate...)

13. What were the first lessons you ever took and why?
I was in dance from ages 3-7. I loved it.

14. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
take off my shoes, check my email

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP