Bunco Friday

Friday, July 10, 2009

Bunco at Amy's tonight. Last Bunco the conversation was a lot more raunchy than usual. One can only imagine what the topic of discussion will be this month. The trick at Bunco is to sip one drink all night while encouraging everyone else to have another. That way you don't get yourself into trouble. :D

You know what I just realized? While they are reconstructing our bathroom, I will actually have to get dressed when I wake up. No more running around in my nightgown or workout wear until 10am. Bummer! I wonder how long this project will take. My quickest contractor is telling me 4 weeks. Not too bad.

Jeff is watching the Tour de France. I don't find it particularly compelling, except when it's raining in Barcelona and groups of riders keep wiping out on turns. And what the heck are they doing in Barcelona anyway? Ain't it the Tour de FRANCE? Have they always ridden through Spain and Switzerland?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP