Random Friday

Friday, April 23, 2010

* Demetri LIVES!!!1!!!1!!! Oh man, I love "FlashForward." I haven't been that close to the edge of my seat  in a long time.

* The Four Seasons in Dallas serves this splendid summery concoction they call Texas Cider. It's Shiner Bock, lemonade and a splash of Sprite. Yummo. I need to find out the ratio of Shiner to lemonade. I guess I'll have to call.

* As a favor to Donna, I am publicizing the links to get Bon Jovi to play the Superbowl in Dallas next year:
Petition
Facebook Page
Although, Jerry Jones probably has a band all picked out already.

* I am seeing that Twitter really serves a different purpose than a Facebook status. Facebook statuses are expected to be interesting, helpful, funny or thought-provoking. Tweets can be any random thought that pops into your head or whatever you're doing at the moment.... Right? :D

* I saw the CoCo photo where she's getting a Brazilian wax. Jeff was amused that she is covering her chest but exposing everything else. In the unedited photo she does have a one-inch wax strip covering her stuff. Really, she's been out at clubs wearing about that much. Why the hubbub?

* Note today's helpful starred format for the randomness. Have a good one, y'all.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  April 23, 2010 at 11:44 AM  

You can be helpful, thought-provoking, interesting or whatever on Twitter too :-p

Kathy April 23, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

That would be too much work for me. LOL

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP