Girls Weekend

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Gah. I had a "rock star encounter of a lifetime" Sunday night (well, not that kind), but it just occurred to me that I can't really tell you about it in this public forum, because we were using fake names at the time and suddenly identifying myself as "Kathy from Austin" would kind of ruin our mystique. ^&# %^$#!!!!

So, if you know how to contact me outside of this blog... ASK ME ABOUT MY ROCK STAR ENCOUNTER.

Okay, moving on. Let's see what I can tell you about this weekend that won't divulge my identity to Googlers.

Hmm. Nope. What happens in Dallas stays in Dallas I suppose.

Five of us did go to both freakinawesome concerts and were about 6 inches from the guys when we were leaning on the stage. Security frowned upon us touching their legs. We got great photos. Donna's are better, so I will wait for those to post on my Facebook. Well, maybe. I'll take a look at mine and see what I got. The "inside" tickets were definitely the experience of a lifetime that I imagined they would be.

We had a lovely dinner at Palomino downtown. Also fabulous food at our hotel. We got such little sleep at such odd hours. A late night fast food run was waaaay more amusing than such an activity should ever be. We met many interesting people through the weekend, too.

We also saw the Texas Stadium demolition. Amazing. Kinda freaky. We were a couple of miles away in our hotel on our balcony, which Donna had specially arranged for a view. I could feel the reverb of the blasts standing there. I got video and before/after photos. Very cool!

Fantastic time.


Song Lyrics of the Day

Who's going to save you
When the stars fall from your sky?
And who's going to pull you in
When the tide gets too high?
Who's going to hold you
When you turn out the lights?
I won't lie... I wish that I
Could be your Superman tonight 


"Superman Tonight" by (you know who)

2 comments:

Anonymous,  April 13, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

If this is Bon Jovi related, you'd better email me!

*taps foot*

;-)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP