Short-Timer Syndrome

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Oh, y'all. I've got it bad.

I like to be busy, so if I had more to do, it would be better. I had three projects coming my way before I gave notice (which was straight up insane really, and part of the reason I left). They reallocated those, so I'm left with two projects that are in maintenance mode at this point, with no likely drama in the last four weeks of my employment. I'm helping out my colleague (last man standing, we salute you) with his projects, but there's only so much of that I can do.

The short-term project I was supposed to be working on, the reason I gave so much notice and the task that would make the weeks fly by, got canceled. I wondered if they would ask if I'd like to move up my last day, but so far that's a no go.

So here I am on the blog! I have my eye on my email inbox though.

It's been empty for two hours.

At least I'm WFH today, so I can do a load of laundry instead playing Candy Crush!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP