Ugh

Monday, March 28, 2016

I'm absolutely not a Trump supporter, but Ted Cruz can suck it. What is wrong with him?  His side started the wife-slandering garbage with THEIR ad. Yeesh.

And why does the media flock to Cruz's side? I don't get it. Maybe they just hate Trump more than they hate Cruz. We're all familiar with the"lesser of two evils" concept at this point, so I guess that must be it.

Not sure who my write-in will be this fall, but I'm not voting for any of these four clowns. It's sad, honestly. Of all the people with whom I've spoken about the election, none actually supports a particular candidate. They are all voting against an even less worthy candidate. Most (like me) don't want to vote for any of them.

It's a good thing Congress runs this country.

(Did I just write that?!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP