SuperTuesday 2016

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Robin Roberts... I just love her. She was talking about staying neutral as a journalist during political season and how sometimes it's difficult, but she doesn't want to influence people. Refreshing. I always think that if Stephanopoulos can do it, and he has always been a huge player in the Democratic party, anyone can do it. More of them should take that to heart, because they are providing the news, not embellishing it. If journalists always inserted their personal opinions into the news, it would have a big ol' ultra-liberal sway. Good, if you're into that sort of thing, I suppose.

She also mentioned that every year she's happy to be at the Oscars, but it was at the Oscars a few years ago that she started feeling ill with what turned out to be MDS. Now every time she goes back, she thinks about that. I feel exactly the same way about San Diego. I found out I'd had a miscarriage when we got home from a vacation in San Diego a thousand years ago. Still now, every single time someone mentions San Diego, I remember that.

San Diego- such a beautiful place! Bummer!

So... Rubio won our county on Tuesday! Yippee! We were the only Texas county where he won. There were reports of a possible glitch that took people's Trump votes and turned them into Rubio votes here, but I hope that was just some disappointed Trump supporters who had been drinking and voting. Don't drink and vote, friends. ;)

Bernie also won Travis County, so there's that.

Keepin' it weird, y'all!

Now my only problem is figuring out who I'll vote for in November. Unless something really freaky happens, it looks like it will be a race between two people I absolutely cannot stomach. Is there still time for someone to jump in and save us all?

Crystal and I are wondering which of our friends voted for Trump, but won't admit it. I would think differently of you if I knew, so don't tell me if you did.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP