Election Day!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Everyone is voting, right? Don't leave because the lines are long. It's fun chit-chatting with people in line. Plus, you're missing work with an excuse. If you don't vote, you can't whine for the next four years. Just sayin'. That's my public service announcement du jour.

Yesterday, I got a phone call and the guy said, "Hi Katherine! This is Senator John Cornyn..." and I hung up like I always hang up on those annoying recorded calls. Then I realized he said "hi Katherine" and now I'm thinking it was really him. LOL. Oops.

Went to the drill team tryouts parent meeting last night. One of Lauren's cheer teammates is trying out as well. Camp starts in a couple of weeks. Sounds like fun!

Kimberly's in town. Hopefully I'll see her tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  November 4, 2008 at 10:57 PM  

YEAHHHHHHH!!!!
OBAMA VICTORY!!!!!
OLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP