Here Comes Trouble

Saturday, November 8, 2008

I've been getting people in trouble lately. Completely innocently, I swear!

First, I mentioned to Kimberly a couple of weeks ago that her son's new girlfriend at college is SO adorable. Turns out they didn't know he had a girlfriend, and weren't thrilled about it, with wanting him to keep up with studying, his two-year mission trip coming up, etc. After his dad talked with him, he ended up cooling it off with the girl, although they are still dating. I told Kimberly she and Gib are totally mean parents. I think I knew some parents like that in school.... oh yeah- my in-laws. LOL. See what happens??

Then on Thursday, I stopped by Laura's classroom on my way to work book fair in the school library. The kids told me she wasn't there and they had a sub, who was out of the room at the time. I told Laura the story later and she was like, "WHAT?! Where was the sub?" Oh man. I gotta stop talking.

My mother-in-law is here. She took us out to dinner for Lauren's bday, which is next weekend. We watched Vantage Point last night. Good movie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP