Bowie City Limits

Monday, November 3, 2008

Well I showed up just in time for Bob Schneider Saturday night. Whew! Small crowd, but not empty by any means. Bob started playing early and stayed until the end. This is the second time I've seen him do a "clean" concert. It was surprising how many of the high school students knew the dirty versions of the songs. Hmm. Must be YouTube.

He said he was going to do the G-rated versions of the songs. Someone in the audience requested PG. He said it's either G or R with him, so he would sing the G and we were free to sing along whatever version we liked. lol.

This was the first time I went to a concert by myself. Ever. I actually didn't mind it at all. Once you're in the crowd, you're just part of the crowd anyway. Super fun! I hope they have it next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP