Back to Johnson City

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Yesterday was a beautiful day to be outside. We took Jeff's mom out to Johnson City to Benini's sculpture ranch. She liked it a lot. We showed Benini's wife, Lorraine, a photo of the sculpture that we got there this summer. She loved the lighting and the piece of furniture I bought to act as a base for it. YAY! Remember how much trouble I had figuring out all that artsy stuff? We're supposed to send her a copy of the photo.

Sunday Stealing

1. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
It's early, but yesterday I spent at least two hours with my husband, my daughter and my mother-in-law.

2. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
College Station weekend.

3. Who was the last person you called?
Kathy L.

4. What were you doing at 12am last night?
Sleeping.

5. Are your parents married/divorced?
Divorced when I was 15.

6. When did you last see your mom?
She passed away in December 2006. I had seen her frequently for the 6 years prior to that, when she lived in Austin and Wimberley.

7. What are you wearing right now?
A light blue nightgown. What are you wearing...

8. Where is your favorite place to be?
The beach. This is an all-too-frequent meme question. Just makes me miss the beach all the more.

9. Where is your least favorite place to be?
Anywhere with mosquitoes.

10. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
Australia. Wait. Do they have a lot of mosquitoes?

11. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?
Still living in Austin.

12. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
Lauren laughing and drooling ice cream onto the table at Serrano's last night.

13. What cities/towns/villages have you lived in?
Worms, Germany; Pasadena, TX; Kansas City, KS; Houston, TX; League City, TX; College Station, TX; Austin, TX

14. Are you a social person?
Yes, unless I'm in a place where I don't know anyone. Then I tend to be a quiet observer until I meet someone I hit it off with.

15. Do you sleep alone?
No.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  November 10, 2008 at 10:09 AM  

1) 2 hours - yesterday with Fab and his family. His sister had a barbeque.
2) 6 weeks - Completing a room that I am redecorating.
3) last phone call - Luis - my new trumpet instructor
4) midnight - playing mahjong tiles on the internet and trying to watch (understand) a spanish tv station.
5) parents - My mom has passed, but my dad has since remarried.
6) last see mom - Jan 01, 1999, I was with her when she passed.
7) attire now - jeans, tennis shoes and a polo
8) favorite place - MEXICO - OLE
9) worst place - waiting in line
10) place to visit - Cuba or the Mykonos
11) 10 years - Still in Mexico, maybe Veracruz or here in Coatzacoalcos.
12) Last laugh - playing with Fab's neices
13) TX (Bishop, League City, Sugar Land, College Station, Richardson, McKinney, Houston) MX - Coatzacoalcos
14) I am a social butterfly
15) Sleep alone - when I am in the doghouse!!!!

Kathy November 10, 2008 at 1:16 PM  

I hope you're not in the doghouse too much!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP