Rainy Tuesday

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Add "people driving with little dogs in their laps" to my list of driving peeves. *eyeroll*

My dermatologist found a questionable little mole on my back last week. It turned out to be nothing of course. I always blow that stuff off, and then remember that bit of high-dose radiation I had back in the day. They don't even do radiation as part of the standard therapy anymore for Stage II Hodgkins. Chemotherapy only. Lucky! No radiation side effects, and no secondary breast cancers. It's six months of chemo instead of three, but I'd take that in a heartbeat. About 30% of women who had mantle radiation for Hodgkins under age 25 develop breast cancer as a result.

The bathroom will finally be complete this afternoon when they install my Roman shade. I made a candle for the bathtub surround yesterday! Well, not the candle itself. Yeah, I don't pour candles in my free time. I put together the candle ensemble. I took leather string and strung some little wooden beads on it, and tied it around a large pillar candle. Then I put the candle on this pretty glass thing I found at Hobby Lobby. Gorgeous!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  October 13, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

The candle looks Cool!
Jeff

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP