Hide and Seek... in More Ways than One

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Would y'all believe I am still trying to find Doug Williams? I mean, really. This is getting silly. Who isn't on Facebook? Okay, most of my daily life friends aren't on it... still... I think he would be on it. Of course one might say that he disappeared for a reason when he moved to Dallas. lol.

I had his email addy for a while after he left town, but deleted it after getting no replies to a few emails. I think I've finally learned not to toss things out in frustration. Hee! (Oh wait... I tossed a phone number last fall. What. I have it again.)

And of course he has such a super-common name. After all the searching, I've only managed to find his birth records online, but I already knew all that stuff.

If anyone out there knows a Doug Williams in the DFW area, who knows a Kathy in Austin, please send him to this blog. Thanks!

Song Lyrics o' the Day

..Oily marks appear on walls
where pleasure moments hung before the takeover,
the sweeping insensitivity of this still life...

"Hide and Seek" Imogen Heap

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP