1000th Post

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Talking for free since February 2007. Whoa.

Bathroom spoilers ahead for those who are waiting to see it in person. Just a warning. :)

Song Lyrics del Dia


...You were just friends
At least that's what you said
Now I know better

From
his fingers in your hair...

"Just Friends" Gavin DeGraw

One of the sweetest, most romantic things I have ever seen was during last week's wedding episode of "The Office," when Jim and Pam were taking "mental pictures" through the day of all the great moments. Awwwwwwwww! I loved that, and I'm still thinking about it. Bravo, writers!

I've been scattered lately on this blog. I guess I have one or two comments on a bunch of different things. (Or maybe I'm losing it.) When Eva does these sorts of random posts, she bullets each paragraph. Maybe I should do that.

And I present to you... bathroom photos!









Ta-daaaa! The colors are weird because some are with and some without flash. And the light is shining in. But the most accurate of the wall color is probably the w.c. pic.

1 comments:

scotty,  October 16, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

It is beautiful..I love it!!!
IT IS SO NICE I couldn`t even poop in there!!!! Comehere and design our bathroom..it needs help!!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP