Saturday 9 on Monday

Monday, October 5, 2009

Light bulb moment: Lady GaGa reminds me of Dale Bozzio of Missing Persons. The nasal singing. The blonde hair. The fashion.

Saturday 9: Let's Go to Bed

1. Has a relationship been affected by how one of you slept?
Nah.

2. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
In the bed, I am on his left.

3. Do you sleep on your back, side, or stomach?
Side.

4. Describe the bedding on your bed right now. How does it change with the seasons? Are you particular about your pillows or linens?
Change with the seasons?! Ahahaha! Who am I- Martha Stewart? Our bedding is high quality cotton sheets with a smoky blue, taffeta-ish comforter. I am not particular about linens, but very particular about my pillow, which must be very firm.

5. When sleeping with someone, do you hog the bed, steal covers, or snore?
I very rarely steal the covers. I also rarely snore, when my allergies are acting up.

6. What do you wear to bed? If it varies, explain.
Short night gown or-- your TMI for the day-- nothing. Rarely on a cold winter night I'll bust out the pajamas. Soft cottony ones. No flannel. :)

7. No matter how much you love someone, would you rather sleep alone?
Some nights. Jeff is a snorer.

8. Tell us about a time when you awoke in bed, saw the person next to you and thought, "Oh, no..."
lol. That hasn't ever happened to me.

9. Tell us about a time when you awoke thinking it was a different day than it was.
That happens a lot. I have gotten as far as brushing my teeth on a Saturday at 6:15 am, only to realize it wasn't a school day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP