Smells Like Pie

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lauren and I went to Marie Callendar's for dessert the other night. When we walked in, I thought Lauren said, "It smells like pie." Marie Callendar's famous pies, right?

I said, "Mmmm!"

As we walked to the table, I said, "Wait, did you say 'potty?'"

"Yes."

LMAO. We laughed about that forever!


Saturday 9: Lie to Me

1. Can you tell when someone is lying to you?
Usually.

2. Tell us about one of your flaws. Do you live with it or try to correct it?
One I've recently recognized is that when I'm hesitant to say or do something, I immediately respond "it's not important" or "I don't want to talk about it" or "I don't think so" etc. sometimes hoping the person will press the point. I guess to see how important it is to them that I say or do whatever it is. Yeesh. How annoying is that? I am going to try to think more about my answer and just say/do things if I want to, rather than brushing them off unless someone else deems them important.

3. When was the last time you laughed hard and what struck you as funny?
Wednesday night.
"It smells like potty."
"Mmmm!"

4. Tell us about a time when you should have tried harder.
I should have tried harder keeping in contact with my half-brother Siegfried years ago when we had found each other. Dad doesn't have contact info for him now.

5. If you won the lottery, what would you buy first?
Let's say it together, shall we? BMW Z4. Silver, thankyouverymuch.

6. What movie do you know every word to?
None. But the closest would probably be Grease.

7. What was the best thing that happened to you this week?
Kathy and I had a fun trip to the outlet mall! And I found a fabulous pair of shoes there. One of those perfect pairs in the right color and everything.

8. What was the worst thing that happened to you this week?
I got a total of 8 hours of sleep over three days last weekend. I was a mess.

9. What do you think is the biggest difference between men and women?
Men seem to be able to set aside emotion for practicality. Not that they don't feel emotions the same as women, but they can compartmentalize them if necessary. No matter how much women want to put aside emotions, we can't seem to get rid of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP