Here Comes the Sun

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

...And I say it's alright. More than alright!! Welcome back, sun.

QOTD: Thongs or boy shorts- which is better?
I think boy shorts are cute, but of course they do nothing for panty lines. I don't get the point of thongs really. I'd much rather wear nothing than have something wedged in there all day.

Auto-Tune the News. Watch it! So clever and well-done.

I was talking with Ginger about replacing master bath carpet with tile. She said she thought it would be cavernous in her large carpeted bathroom, but she really wants to replace hers. I told her it's cavernous in our small bathroom. Nice echo, too. But I would rather have that than the carpet. The window covering people did not show up yesterday. This afternoon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP