Just Thursday

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Now I'm thinking my Journey videos' sound was poor because I had my finger over the microphone. ACK. I'll have to figure it out before Daughtry. DAUGHTRYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!11!!!!1! December 13th at the Erwin Center.

I was telling Charity about the Journey concert, and mentioned that I was more a Duran Duran/Depeche Mode girl back in the day, rather than a rock chick (...but who doesn't love Journey?). She was big into Duran Duran, too. She said it's sometimes best not to have front row seats to these retro concerts, to preserve the memory of how they looked back then. LOL. True.

OK, I had to change my Facebook profile pic. The bangs were driving me nuts in the old one.

And finally, this beautiful morning... I think there are "song lyrics" people and people who don't pay attention to the words much. Know what I mean? Yeah, I mean cool people love song lyrics. And I have formally changed "song lyric of the day" to "song lyrics of the day" because lyric is not the singular of lyrics. Duh.

Song Lyrics du Jour

...I watch the sun set, while you watch it rise.
Flame colored teardrops burn in my eyes.
While you find another day, thousands of miles away.
One more night finds me alone, holding on
To the simple and sweetest thought of you...

"It's You" - Tony Lucca

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP