Rainy Friday

Friday, October 9, 2009

Facebook bug-- it's started showing things in "highlights" on the home page that you do not have permission to see. Even if you cannot see the large version, the small version is there, which is a privacy violation. There are sometimes notes there, where even the title may not be something you want your boss to see. Too bad there isn't a good place to reach someone to report stuff. Number one question in their help center is about how to contact facebook.... with no answers.

I have pretty good upper abs (lower abs will be the death of me). I always thought they were from crunches, but I think they are from cardio kickboxing. I've been doing a lot of step lately, and when I did cardio kickboxing yesterday, my abs were really working! Nice. I love kickboxing, hate crunches. Give me jabs and upper cuts any day. Roundhouse kicks. HA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP