Outside the Casa Rosada...

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I cranked up the Evita soundtrack yesterday. I really love the first half of the film, but the second half is kinda "eh." I also love Antonio Banderas and his beautiful accent. And his dancing. In tight pants.

Um, what was I saying?

Ahh yes- The music sorta goes downhill throughout, to me. Except the obvious "Don't Cry for Me Argentina" late in the story.

Song Lyrics of the Day

...Fill me up with your heat, with your noise, with your dirt, overdo me
Let me dance to your beat, make it loud, let it hurt, run it through me
Don't hold back, you are certain to impress
Tell the driver this is where I'm staying...

"Buenos Aires" Madonna from the Evita soundtrack

In a strange colliding of worlds, one of the Foundation staff went to the Numbers "80's reunion" this weekend in Houston, where one of my ex-bf's was also in attendance. Very weird. I wonder if they know each other. I'm thinking no. Of course, I didn't picture her going to the Numbers thing, so... LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP