Bathroom- Finishing the Details

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I think we've finally moved everything back into the new bathroom. I still have a couple of accessories to get and the Roman shade is another two weeks out. The shower is AMAZING. There is so much space in there, plus the frameless glass makes it feel like it's completely open to the rest of the room.

I watched Arnel Pineda's story on Oprah yesterday. I had no idea he was homeless in the Philippines when they found him to be the new lead singer of Journey. He is such a humble person, too. The other band members seem to really love him. So it worked out for all of them I think!

I'm still chugging away at the print items (program, invitation, name tags, etc.) for a Foundation event. I was uninspired for the invite until yesterday, then once I decided on a direction, I did the first draft in about 2 hours. Not bad.

You simply must read this obituary. It is very funny and quite a tribute to the woman who passed away.

Song Lyrics of the Day

...With a broken heart
Your walls can only go down but so low
Can you hear me when I call your name?...

"Call Your Name" Daughtry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP