Woooooooo!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'd like to announce in this public forum that I am that girl behind you in the audience, going "WOOOOOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOO!" when I like something. Sometimes it's just a quick "woo!" or perhaps the alternate woo- "YEAH!" And every once in a while, I'll shout a person's name- my daughter's or the QB's or the singer's... Lauren loves when I shout hers. (Not really.)

While I'm at it, I'll just admit that I am also that one female in your football game section who is yelling commentary and encouragement to the team. Maybe griping at the refs, but only when they deserve it.

Next... the "new Facebook": First, it ain't the NEW facebook news feed. It's pretty much the old news feed. The only thing they added back into the feed is people friended, events added and pages of which people become fans. I want to know that stuff! Especially the friends, because many times your friends are friending people you know, who you may want to add, or for whom you may have been looking for the past two years. (Doug, I dare you to friend one of my friends now. HA.)

Why is everyone whining? I just don't get it. If you don't like the live feed, just go back to news feed. That is what was showing up on your page before. So weird. Seriously. The Twilight Zone.

And ohhhhhhhh Chris Daughtry! So funny! His second attempt at a Twitter photo when fans deemed his first one "creepy":

Better? on Twitpic

(Here's the first...)

Getting ready fo rtonights show in Peoria, IL!! Who's excited... on Twitpic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP