Mid-Week Update

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Jeff and I finished the second season of Ozark. Man, that is such a great series. The acting is SO good and the story so dark that I can't even watch more than one episode in a sitting. They'll off anyone on that show! Skeery!

I had lunch with Crystal at EastSide Tavern yesterday. It was really yummy! Try the brisket tater tots appetizer.

We saw A Simple Favor last weekend. It was very entertaining, but I did think there was some weird editing, that didn't ever explain a whole obvious side-plot (the TA relationship- amiright?), and also went wonky at the end, where the film turned from dramedy to slapstick comedy for a few minutes there. Funny (ha ha), but also quite funny (odd). We did have a couple of questions about the story details as well. Maybe we're thinking too much.

And lastly, on the first listen, I really sort of hated this song. (I was like- THIS is David Guetta's latest???) Then Apple Music started playing three songs on repeat for some creepy/weird reason, and this song was one of them (of course). I was driving, so I couldn't fix it. The second time I heard the song, I liked it, and by the third time, I LOVED it! What the heck? Anyhoo...



I run to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP