When I Say Shotgun You Say Wedding

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

So I never knew why they called it a "shotgun wedding" until this week's episode of "The Office." HEY. I'm German. What you Americans say in your obscure regional dialects sometimes escapes me.

Okay, I'm German-American and I've lived here since I was a toddler. Still. I grew up with a German dad who had me calling my nightgown a "night gallon" until I was 13. I'm thinking it was a disadvantage.

Anyhooooo... Now I know. :D

The blog entry title up there ^^ is a line from a Panic at the Disco! song, which brings us to the...

Song Lyric des Tages

...Praying for love in a lap dance
And paying in naivety...

Panic at the Disco!, "But It's Better When We Do"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP