Bob

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Uh... is Bob Schneider looking HOT as all GET-OUT lately or WHAT. Notice, I did not end that sentence with a question mark.

Just. Saying.

Thinking about seeing Inglourious Basterds today. I love 3-day weekends! Whee!

Saturday Nine

1. You are walking down a rainy road. There is a five hundred dollar bill on the road. You look around and except for someone a half block away, you are alone. You naturally pick up the bill and put it away. That person approaching stops and says, "I saw you pick up that money. It's mine." You ask how much it was. She yells, "Are you calling me a liar?" What do you do?

How big is she? If I can reason with her, I will talk it out. If she's gonna beat the crap out of me, I'll just give it to her.

2. If I were to inspect your guest bathroom, how would I find it?

Well normally it would be perfectly neat, but right now it has all my bathroom stuff crammed onto the counter.

3. You are given a state of the art bow and arrow. Who or what is your first target (after a lesson or two)?

WHO? Such a violent Saturday Nine. I'll say... Lindsay Lohan.

4. The doorbell rings. The person at the door is wearing a raincoat and you know them. They flash you and are completely naked. Other than your S/O, who would you think would it would be and would guess you'd find that funny? Why do you guess that person and would you laugh or be pissed off?

Does it have to be a guy? Cuz I think it would be Cathy. And I would totally laugh.

5. What do you call a male Ladybug?

I would never look close enough to figure out the sex.

6. Your friends throw you a party. They've got a big national music star to come and perform. It is someone you detest. Do you make believe you like the songs or do you fess up and get the star out of the party?

I would go along with it. It's a party!

7. What's your favorite breed of wild, mean attack dogs?

Dobermans. They're pretty.

8. If I called your high school guidance counselor, what would they say about you?

"She was a straight-A student, active in student clubs, never in my office except to ask about the wife and kids, and make sure her ducks were in a row for college. She's probably pole dancing in Vegas now."

9. Car A is moving at 63 miles an hour. 4 people are in Car A. Car B is moving at 22 miles an hour. There is a driver and passenger who just came from a hotel while cheating on their spouses in Car B. They will crash into each other in exactly 3.5 minutes. What are your fun plans for this Labor day Weekend while these six people meet a brutal and gruesome death??

Hanging out with Kathy while she's in town. Hitting a movie or two. Shopping. House projects.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP