Dance 10, Looks 3

Friday, September 4, 2009

Busted out the tunes from A Chorus Line this morning. T&A won't get you jobs... unleeeeess theeeeeeir youuuuurs! lol

One of my old bestest friends Kim and I were reminiscing all day yesterday. I sent her a bunch of photos from elementary/middle school because she doesn't have any. We chit-chatted about teachers and friends. Why is it that I can remember my 5th grade PE teacher's name, but can't recall what I did last weekend?

3 more contractor visits until bathroom completion. YAY.

Three-day weekend. Lots of FOOTBALL! High school game tonight. A&M v. New Mexico tomorrow, although not on TV. (Dang! We're supposed to win that one.) I would listen on the radio, but to be honest, I'll probably be shopping for bathroom stuff. Labor Day sales and all. A girl has to have priorities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP