Good Morning!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bathroom update: They put the side of the tub on. Woohoo! Today is mirror frames and touch-up painting. Tomorrow is shower glass and cleanup. Then we are FINISHED. Eeeeee!

Except for my overpriced roman shade which will be here in a month. *shakes fist at Hunter Douglas*

When I got my oil changed yesterday, a lady was talking on her cell to her boyfriend. The other five of us in the very silent waiting area got to hear her argue with him for a bit, and tell him she shouldn't have to tell him she loves him ALL THE TIME. He should know. Eventually they worked it out and she ended with "I love you!" Wow. I think we all wanted to laugh then. We politely refrained.

Still debating the whole cell phone thang. Which phone to get. Whether to wait on a cheaper monthly plan on the iPhone when other carriers get access, which might be forever from now. I don't know. Maybe I just don't need a whole pc in my pocket. Mostly I'll just be texting and talking. I'm leaning towards getting a Samsung Impression for the next two year stint. It has a huge screen and one of the largest keyboards. Tracy says I would expand my usage if I had the iPhone though. If I sit and think about all this long enough, they'll invent a whole new kind of phone with... I dunno... Star-Trek-like transporter powers or something, and I can just get that.

2 comments:

scotty,  September 17, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

she wasn`t on the phone with her boyfriend...it had to be her girlfriend. only a woman would worry about how many times someone says i love you!!!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP