Saturday Nine

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Foootbaaaaallll! Our team's first loss of the season last night. Sad day. However, we and the Baileys did manage to sit in the section of parents who had imbibed a bit before the game. Now that is where the fun is! Usually I am one of the few people in a section yelling and clapping, etc. Not this week! (Of course I am sober at games, so what does that say? lol) I really enjoyed it. And the color guard ROCKED at halftime. Boo-yah!

Saturday 9: I Call Your Name

1. If you could have named yourself, which name would you have chosen, and why?
I've always liked my name. If I had to change it, I would be called something really drippy and feminine like Anastasia.

2. If you could relive a year in your life, what age would it be, and why?
There are a few. How about 18. Senior year, baby.

3. If you could go back and change one friendship in your past, who would it have been, and why?
Kathy (yet another one) who I was friends with from age 8-12. Looking back, she was a little on the psycho side. I should have stayed away from her.

4. If you could have dated one person in your past that you did not date, who would it be, and why?
There was a guy in college who was a friend of someone I went out with a couple of times. Pretty quickly I realized it was the friend I had the real feelings for. But he wasn't interested in being more than friends with me by that point. Sad, eh?

6. If you had the opportunity to live in another country, which one would it be, and why? If you choose NOT to live in another country, why do you want to stay in your current country?
Temporarily, I would live in Germany or the UK, because I've been to those places and really liked them. I wouldn't live anywhere outside the US permanently.

7. If you could choose your dream job, what would it be, and why?
Radio DJ. Fun and entertaining, and I'd get to talk a lot! Plus great music!

8. If you could wish a wish and it be guaranteed to come true (other than riches) what would it be, and why?
Perfect health forever. It's just a concern that would be gone.

9. If you could meet two blogger friends (you may choose more, if you wish) who would they be?
I avoid the "blogger friends" thing, but Anderson Cooper and Kevin Smith blog. I'd love to meet them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP