George is OK

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

I like that people check in with me when George Clooney has a scooter accident in Italy, to make sure I know he's okay. (LOL) Actually he does have "trauma to the knee," (awww) but...

...at least it's not his face.

You were all thinking it.

Mostly kidding! Hope he's feeling better soon and stays safe on those bikes.

There are two songs on the Apple Pop Playlist this week where I'm not sure what some of the lyrics mean. Well, probably more than two, but:

"Weekend Luv" by Quinn Lewis: "...Don't give me that weekend love..." 
Isn't "weekend love" more uninhibited and carefree and swinging from the chandelier? Weekday love is typically more vanilla. Yes? He doesn't prefer the weekend love?

Ahh. Just read the complete lyrics. He just means he wants love on the weekend and also the weekdays. Got it. It should be "don't give me JUST weekend love" or "give me that weekend love... on a Monday night."

"I'll Be There" by Jess Glynne: "...I swear, I got enough love for two. You'll never be alone, I'll be there for you."
She's got enough love for two? Is that okay with her significant other?

We binge watched the 2018 Carpool Karaoke episodes last weekend. I have to say Jeremy Renner has an AWESOME voice! I mean, seriously. Who. Knew?! Good on ya', sir.

The Linkin Park/Ken Jeong episode was filmed about a week before Chester died. So sad. Still a great episode. Also loved loved loved the Seth McFarlane/Ariana Grande one. (ShOwTuNeS y'all!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP