Cheers to You, Oenophile!

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Just got an email that opens with, Cheers to you, Oenophile!

How dare you, Sir.

(What the heck is an oenophile anyway?)

:)

And so, friends, this is your word of the day!


Sunday Stealing: Swiped Meme

1. Did someone die in that last movie you watched?
We watched The Age of Adeline last night. Someone did die. Good movie, but I hated the parts where the Twilight-Zone-ish guy narrated the past events as if they were news stories. The audience doesn't need the explanation. We're watching the scenes from the past. WE GET IT.

2. Are the trees pretty colors outside for you now or at all?
A couple of trees are yellow and orange, but not many. Most of our trees in the neighborhood are evergreen or just drop their leaves in fall. The Bradford Pears are beauuutiful for about a week, but I think they've dropped their leaves at this point.

3. Have you ever made a bad first impression on someone's parents?
Only Jeff's. Just one of the things that happened the weekend I met them- I spit a grape across the table during dinner. Yep.

4. When's the last time you video recorded something on TV?
The last thing that the DVR recorded was The Chew on Friday.

5. What is a career you wanted to have when you were younger, and still kind of want to have now? 
I would love to be what I studied to be- a radiation safety officer. I'd have to move away from Austin to find a job and it's been too long since I got my degree to really get into it at this point.

6. What are your views on sunflowers?
Sunflowers are gorgeous! I still remember sunflower fields in Kansas, from the year when I was in kindergarten there.

7. What is your favorite incense or candle scent?
apple

8. Caramel apples or candy apples?
Definitely caramel. I hate candy apples. Too sticky and crunchy.

9. Have you ever walked into a wall?
Nope. I have walked into a few doors though.

10. Would you ever or do you make your dog wear a bandanna?
If I had a dog, I would make it wear a bandanna.

11. Do you find dandelions when they're gone all white pretty?
Yes.

12. What makes you laugh?
Donald Trump being a contender for President.

13. The scariest moment of your life?
Driving up the side of the hill/mountain to get to the Malerwinkel Guest House in Schönau am Königsee. Good grief. Steep, very skinny "road" with a deadly dropoff on the side. And people walking down, who expect you to move towards the dropoff to let them skim past you on the inside! Skeery!

14. What’s the coolest thing you’ve bought lately?
iPhone 6S Plus

15. What’s the worst you’ve had to do because of losing a bet?
Sadly, I've never bet anything that interesting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP