Hump Daaaaay

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

The funniest thing about last weekend, when meeting Cathy's boyfriend for the first time, was telling him about the time she showed up to our hotel room in lingerie and a trench coat.

(See, I had answered some online meme question 'Who is the person most likely to show up naked at your front door?" with "CJ." So the next time Jeff and I were in Houston, she showed up in the trench coat. I thought I would pee myself laughing.)

George was amused. He's a good guy, by the way. Two thumbs up, C!

The latest Progessive commercial is cracking me up. Safe Driver, Paperless, Paid-In-Full, Multi-Car...

and Joey Fatone. Ha!!



The countdown to the last day of work is at 5.5 weeks. Meanwhile, the project I stayed to complete was canceled, due to contract issues. (YES! Management seems as happy as I am, so I can say that out loud.) Now I'm just preparing to transition my studies.

In other news, I've finally decided to vote for Rubio in the primary, so I can get my early voting done today! Let's see if he can continue his upswing against the absolutely abysmal top four. Get out there and vote for your candidate, friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP