Of Attractive Guys and Obnoxious Things

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Move over, Tyler Florence. Scott Conant is my new Food Network crush. I have no idea why, really. I've watched him for years. I guess I suddenly noticed he is more than just a picky Chopped judge. Ha!

He cooks, too!
The 49'ers quarterback protesting gun violence or whatever he said he was protesting last weekend should really stop and take a look at exactly what he is protesting. Not having respect for the United States of America is a statement against the United States of America, not against gun violence or police misconduct or hunger or vaccines or any other issue. Here's a clue: If you have to explain to the press what your beef is, you aren't protesting in a meaningful way.

He also said something about his actions bringing people together. What a crock of horse crap. One of the most significant things that bring us together is that we are all Americans. Black, White, Republican, Democrat, rich, poor... we are all citizens of the USA and want this country to be the best it can be.

I don't have a problem with him sitting down during the national anthem, as it is most assuredly his right (since we are in the USA), but since he has no respect for his country, I don't care a bit about any of his complaints. If he appears on my TV again, I'll just turn off the sound, like I do when that completely obnoxious Silk Almond Milk commercial comes on.

*shudder*

(Lauren finds the Carvana commercial with the "That Didn't Suck" song, which I LOVE, even more obnoxious.)

Holy shitsnacks! I just heard that Chris Pine is the son of Robert Pine! Remember... Robert Pine was Sgt. Getraer on CHiPs, with Erik Estrada and Larry Wilcox.

Mind. Blown.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP