Organizing Photos

Thursday, August 18, 2016

I spent a few hours today organizing photos and videos on the Mac. I was going to use an app of some sort to manage them, but I think for now I'll stick with organizing them in folders. If anyone has a photo managing app or other method for Mac that they like, please let me know!

It's fun to look at everything, since I haven't in such a long time. My favorite video so far is one of Gavin DeGraw at Parish. We were really close to the stage (well, everyone is pretty close there), and it felt like a casual night out, just having a Shiner at a local place with a local band, only it was Gavin DeFreakinGraw. (New album Sep. 9. Yay!!!)

Friday 5


1. How long would it take you, via the quickest means available, to get to the place of your birth from where you are right now?
about 13 hours, Austin to Heidelberg, including airport, flight and driving time, using Condor Airlines brand new nonstop flight

2. If a traveling food show were to visit your neighborhood, what are some unique, regional foods it would spotlight, and where would it go to get them?
They would go to Salt Lick for barbecue, Torchy's for unique tacos and the best queso on earth, Baby Acapulco for the best tortilla soup and Amy's for amazing ice cream.

3. When were you last in ocean waters?
Jeff and I were in Galveston sometime in the last year or so. I'm pretty sure I got my feet wet on that trip.

4. What disposable item do you almost never use because you greatly prefer the non-disposable version?
I wouldn't say I "almost never use them," but I try to use dish towels/cloths rather than paper towels in the kitchen.

5. What’s the schwag* that’s physically closest to you right now?
a Home Depot pencil

* From Wikipedia: Promotional merchandise, promotional items, promotional products, promotional gifts, or advertising gifts, sometimes nicknamed swag or schwag, are articles of merchandise (often branded with a logo) used in marketing and communication programs. They are given away to promote a company, corporate image, brand, or event. These items are usually imprinted with a company’s name, logo or slogan, and given away at trade shows, conferences, and as part of guerrilla marketing campaigns.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP