Monday Monday

Monday, September 11, 2017

Today I discovered that I will return to the grocery store from my car at the far end of the parking lot, and then stand in line at Customer Service behind four people, for $7 in coupons I forgot to use. (I probably would have done it for $3.) Thanks, HEB!

Survey- First word that comes to mind:


A Africa
B  best
C cinco
D dear
E effort
F frank
G gall
H happy
I isthmus
J jacket
K kiss
L love
M money
N nest
O open
P pickle
Q quest
R riddle
S silly
T tennis
U umbrella
V vest
W waterproof
X xray
Y yellow
Z zinc
Anti antiquated
Bi bicycle
Con conversation
Di diatribe
Euth euthanasia
For forethought
Gui Guido
Homo homogenized
Ill illness
Ja jamboree
Kil killer
Lu LuAnn
Min minestrone
Ne Ne-Yo
Or Oregon
Psy psychology
Qu queso
Re relocate
Sim sims
Tele telekinesis
Ur ureter
Va vasovagal
Wo woman
Xe xenophobia
Ye yee-haw
Ze zest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP