Throwback Saturday

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Phoning it in today with amusing quotes from my old LiveJournal. I was reading through some entries from 2004 yesterday. Lauren was in fourth grade. The JC Chasez solo tour was going on. Lord of the Rings: Return of the King was the big movie at the time and we were all lamenting the end of the trilogy. I did a major redecorating of Lauren's room with an LOTR theme (it turned out so cool!).

Here we go!

I'm thinking that when I was in school, History would have held my interest more if Antonio Banderas had just sung it to me.  In tight pants and an open shirt.

In other news, the DD has presented her book report on the J.R.R. Tolkien biography. It's a good thing we cleared up the fact that he did NOT grow up in Alabama. I can see how the Birmingham thing threw her off.

Never wear a red shirt to Target. Just sayin'.

Just spent ten minutes looking for a doll shoe. It's for one from DD's collection of display-only porcelain dolls. I noticed the shoe was missing when I was moving them around, as I like to do every so often. 
Ten. Minutes. 
The doll? Cinderella. She doesn't HAVE the other shoe.


NC-17 Gilligan's Island fanfic?? *winces*

Yes she is!
I just got an email from someone named Willie Johnson. He asks, "Can you send me some pics of Justin Timberlake?" He signs with a link of some sort. 
While I'm making nasty comments about this weird email, DH says, "You didn't click on the link did you?" 
Duh, no. 
He says, "The guy has two penis names. Don't click on the link."

My next tweet [from this site, which (still) predicts your next tweet from your previous ones...] might be...
"Yes! Witty AND insightful."
"What do you wanna do? Ahh! I can teach American sex slang."
"And... it's roly-poly season!"
"I'm not playing. Your ass is a technical background."
"George Clooney hasn't tweeted anything. We are both on a frozen custard sort of vacation."
"Piven does rock! Squeee!"
"Looking for a B&J's? I've heard that about you."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP