Odyssey Finished

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Both Jeff and I just finished Super Mario Odyssey this past week!! Yes, I know we're all sorts of late to that party. And by "finished," I don't mean that either of us got all 999 moons, thus "completing" the game. We each got all the moons we are capable of getting, just missing several Koopa races and a few other moons like Volleyball/Jump Rope Genius, which... seriously- who got those?

Very amusing that Google is now suggesting brainy searches for me, like "moons around Saturn" and "Jupiter moons," because I've been looking up Super Mario moon clues for the last ones I was missing. Thanks, Google.

(Kathie Lee and Hoda are on while I'm typing and Andy Cohen is subbing for Kathie. He just called Donna-dorable "Donna Dor-ahhh-blay." Aaahahaha.)

Anyhoo... now we're on to playing Mario Kart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP