Wednesday

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

"Wednesday" because it is, and because I can't think of creative titles when I'm up too early.

So. I was talking to Kathy and she mentioned that she had a meeting up my way last week. She knew I worked somewhere in that area, but she didn't have time to go out somewhere and meet for lunch.

Where was she?

In the building next to mine in our business park. ("Oh, you work in that building?! We could have easily met for lunch!") She described the very same conference room Pedro was in a few months ago, when he didn't pop over for a visit either.

I'm going to start eyeballing that oddly-popular little conference room on my way in every day, looking for people I know.


My boss gave his notice this week. (Booooo.) Guess who is taking his place. My boss from my old job in 1993. Too funny. In a study meeting yesterday, of the nine team members in the conference room, six of us worked together twenty years ago. Supercool, eh?!

Speaking of our former company, Doug worked there (in another division) right after I left, back in the day. Well, he just left his hospital job in Dallas and will be moving back to Austin in two weeks. He's interviewing for a job at the old company!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP