Hallelujah, It's Vacation Time!

Saturday, November 23, 2013

I mentioned one of the songs that makes me cry, "Hallelujah," recently here in response to a meme question. The very next day, Matthew Schuler sang it on The Voice. OMG. One of the best renditions ever...



And I am officially on vacation for the next week. WOOO-freakin-HOOO!


Sunday Stealing: The ASK Meme, part one

1. What’s your favorite candle scent? 
I like apple and berry scents.

2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? 
Hmm. Interesting question, which I've never seen in a survey. I guess it would be fun to have Tina Fey and Amy Poehler as sisters.

3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Yeesh. Um... Vince Vaughn would be a good big brother to have.

4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? 
Ahh, now questions 2 and 3 are making a lot more sense. I think I'll be... 23 years and two months old.

5. Do you know a hoarder? 
I don't think so. Would many people actually know if they knew a hoarder? I'm guessing hoarders don't have guests over much.

6. Can you do a split? 
I wish.

7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? 
We were in Kansas, so I must have been 5. Daddy taught me in the parking lot of our apartment complex.

8. How many oceans have you swam in? 
Two- Pacific and Atlantic. 

9. How many countries have you been to? 
10: Mexico, Jamaica, Bahamas, St. Martin (a territory of France), St. Maarten (a territory of the Netherlands), Dominican Republic, Haiti, Canada, Germany, Great Britain

10. Is anyone in your family in the military? 
My grandfather and my uncle are both retired army colonels.

11. Have you named any of your body parts? 
I've named my pinky toe Sparkles.

(Nah, I haven't.)

12. If you had a child today, what would you name him/her? 
Ethan or Samantha.

13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test? 
Something in the 30's in Circuit Theory in college.

14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? 
Electric Company, Zoom and Sesame Street

15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
I have no idea.

16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? 
Not a one.

17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? 
I would rather have an American accent and go out with a guy with a British accent.

18. Did your mother go to college? 
No. She went to secretarial school and then straight to Europe to meet hot foreign guys work.

19. Are your grandparents still married? 
My maternal grandparents were married were until my grandmother died. Then Christine and Grandpa were married until she died. My paternal grandparents were also married until Dad's father died and then again until his stepdad died. Hmm! Hadn't thought about that.

20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? 
Nope.

21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? 
Yes.

22. What was the first amusement park you’ve been to?
I'm pretty sure my parents took me to Six Flags Over Mid-America when we lived in Kansas when I was in kindergarten.

23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? 
German

24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? 
"Grey," because that spelling seems greyer than "gray."

25. Is your father bald? 
Nope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP