Cryin' Songs

Saturday, January 10, 2015

A few of the best.

The all-time #1 cryin' song for me- Ron Pope "Fireflies"

With her shoes in her hands I am watching her dance
As the hem of her dress gently kisses the grass
It suddenly rains on us
She is laughing and turns up her hands


Cassadee Pope cover of Miranda Lambert's "Over You"

Your favorite records make me feel better
Cause you sing along
With every song
I know you didn’t mean to give them to me


Rascal Flatts "Why"

Who told you life wasn't worth the fight?
They were wrong, they lied
Now you're gone and we cry
'Cause it's not like you to walk away
In the middle of a song


Tony Lucca "It's You"

Waiting for you, I’ll wait like no other man.
For you to come into me, lay skin to skin with me.
Making me smile and smile-it’s been a while.


Darius Rucker "It Won't Be Like This for Long"

He lays down there beside her
'Til her eyes are finally closed
And just watchin' her, it breaks his heart
'Cause he already knows
It wont be like this for long

"Legally Blonde" Laura Bell Bundy and Christian Borle

Back to the sun, back to the shore
Back to what I was before
Back where I'm known, back in my own very small pond
Laugh with my friends when I arrive
We'll pop the top and just drive

Patty Griffin "Rain" 

Strange how hard it rains now
Rows and rows of big dark clouds
I'm still alive underneath this shroud
Rain rain rain 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP