Almost the Weekend

Thursday, January 8, 2015

SO! Lots has happened today.  I found out that the Berlin meeting is hanging in the balance, due to low responses to the invitations, so I have to wait to book my fabulous trip. Still should be a go, but waiting. Grr.

Also found out I have to go back to San Francisco for another bid defense. Egads. Please don't schedule an earthquake for that day. This time, I'm going to get in and then get the heck out.

Remember...


HEY. It was scary as Hell.

My "backburner study" which has been slow to still for the past 12 months just became priority one, because they've decided to submit to FDA in March. Eighty percent of our DM staff have just become team members to help me pull it off. My head is spinning.

Oy.

On a wonderful note, my boss has submitted paperwork for my promotion. That'll be two promotions in two years! Yippee skippy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP