The Giggles

Sunday, March 29, 2015

I got the giggles BAD today. Holy moley. That Cottonelle commercial was on, where the English lady offers people Cottonelle toilet paper when they go to the bathroom. When they come back, she asks them if they feel clean enough to go commando. When they say yes, she makes them go back into the bathroom to take off their underwear and they come back out again with their undies in a little gift bag.

It's the weirdest ad ever.

Well, next to most Mentos ads, but... yeah.

Lauren: Oh. I didn't...

Okay. Hold on. I'm giggling again already.

Ahem.

Lauren: Oh. I didn't realize that the only reason I wear panties is to keep poo off my pants.

(Let me know if you "had to be there" to appreciate the whole tone of the statement. I will be happy to reenact it for you, although I may giggle myself into a seizure.)

There was another funny thing earlier this week-- We saw Drafthouse Films' new flick Spring, which was good. And had lots of pretty Italy scenes, which make me want to go for a vacay all the more, despite the whole bloody mess of a horror which occurred in the film. :)

So there is a line in it where Louise and Evan are talking and he asks her if she thinks a person's name determines their personality. She says yes and follows with, "All women named Crystal are sluts."

Bwahaha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP