Survey/Meme

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Talked to LAURA today. Yes, it is true. She hasn't fallen off the Earth. She was on her way to the tractor supply store. Not even kidding. She said she needed to get an incubator for her classroom chicken hatching project, but I think she was secretly eying a John Deere.

The two surveys I've done here since I started tagging survey entries as "survey," instead of "meme,"  happen to both be named *Something* Meme. Strange...


Sunday Stealing: 17 Meme

Are you a jealous person? Not generally.

When is the next time you’re traveling out of state? Next Tuesday, I head to Berlin.

Can you write your name in a foreign language? In German, my name is Katrin.

When you’re getting ready for something, do you listen to music?  Not usually. I should!

What is your favorite day of the week? Friday

What is something you did yesterday and wish you could’ve done today? Run into an old high school friend. Bas was at HEB last night when Kathy and I were shopping for our cooking night stuff. Supercool.

If you woke up tomorrow and knew/spoke a different language, which language would you want it to be? German

What did you last order online? Philips smart home light bulbs from Amazon

Do you have any specific hobbies? My fifteen year old scrapbooking website is mostly a hobby, but is a side business as well. I would love to have time to learn how to create a mobile version of the site, but I haven't been able to do that yet.

What’s a song you recently discovered that you want to tell everyone about? I haven't heard anything the last few weeks that I would run and tell everyone about. The last song that blew me away was Ed Sheerhan's "Thinking Out Loud."

Favorite fall or winter accessory? Boots

What did you last eat? Honey Nut Cheerios

Look to your left. What’s there? Lauren is napping on the couch.

How long does it take you to fall asleep? Usually about 5-10 minutes.

Is there a TV in the room you are in? Yep.

What comes to your mind when I say red? A red cocktail dress.

Name something you think is pointless? Posting or replying to political posts on social media. I know- some of my best friends live for that stuff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP