The Ghost is Me

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Scott shared this new-to-me artist with us. This vid is the acoustic version of this song and I wanted to share it, too!

"Dearly Departed" Shakey Graves feat. Esme Patterson, from last year's SXSW--



Watched a bit of Forgetting Sarah Marshall last night. I forgot how hilarious that movie is. I've updated the Movie Quote of the Week (see right sidebar) to it. There are a ton of quotable lines, so it can be there for a while!

Sunday Stealing: Threes Meme

1. Three things that scare me: open closet doors at night, The Grudge, people sitting on balcony railings
2. Three people who make me laugh: Crystal, Jen and Lauren
3. Three things I love: music, beaches, a great Moscato
4. Three things I hate: closed-mindedness, dangerous drivers, oatmeal
5. Three things I don't understand: bitcoin, Snapchat, why barometric pressure changes cause sinus headaches
6. Three things on my desk: photo of Lauren, Troy and Jaxon at a winter guard show; an A&M mug for pens; a pack of wintergreen gum
7. Three things I'm doing right now: watching Real Housewives of NY, making plans to go to College Station for a visit, petting Maya
8. Three things I want to do before I die: go to Italy, meet my brother in person, see the Aurora Borealis
9. Three things I can do: roll and flip my tongue, write song lyrics, take a great photo
10. Three things I can't do: scuba dive, cook swordfish, keep plants alive
11. Three things you should listen to: your mother, rain on the roof, Ed Sheeran's cover of "Take Me to Church"



12. Three things you should never listen to: Kanye West rants, anyone who drains your spirit, acid rock
13. Three things I'd like to learn: German, guitar, ballroom dancing
14. Three favorite foods: medium rare rib-eye steak, pomegranate, warm bread with butter
15. Three beverages I drink regularly: unsweet tea, Diet Dr. Pepper, water with lemon
16. Three shows I watched as a kid: Happy Days, Three's Company, Love Boat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP