SEC SEC SEC

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Congratulations, Bama!!

Watched the first half of the game with Scott-n-Julie Monday night. Kirsten is home from school right now. We were talking about people who died young, who always said they could never picture themselves old. I always make an extra effort to picture myself as old, just because of that! Ha!

Julie: I can easily picture myself as old... Kirsten bringing the kids over...
Kirsten: Goats, maybe.
Julie: Baaaaahhh-haha.

Oy. LOL

So, I'm using Safari for my browser on my MacBook, now that Firefox has something all jacked up about it on Mac that makes it scroll weird. Safari has its own challenges, like the Blogger cursor being weird.

Are there ANY non-weird browsers out there?! Stop yelling Chrome, because we all know Chrome sucks. Half the sites I regularly visit don't even display correctly in Chrome.

Damn you, Safari cursor.

What else.. OH. New Coen Bros. film Feb 5! (And Clooney!)

Someone is calling from the future...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP