Catching Up on The Challenge

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Since Hulu finally added MTV, we've been binging the last two seasons of The Challenge that we missed since we cut the cord for streaming. We're almost to the end of Total Madness, and all I keep wondering is... Does Sting get a penny every time they play his "MTVeeeeeee" at the beginning of shows?
 
This season has been one of the best ever. LOVED the Bananas/Wes love story. Crossover with Big Bro is awesome. 
 
Speaking of those guys, Big Brother will start again soon! Yipeee!
 
My boss-of-eight-years left the company abruptly last week. Not sure if it was a re-org or she's leaving for greener pastures (or both). I also wonder if it was as much of a surprise to my full-time-regular colleagues as it was to me! (There's too little water cooler chat with the contractor.) I'll have to ring someone up and find out the story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP