Merry Christmas, Happy New Year!

Monday, December 30, 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We've been hanging out with great friends, seeing movies and visiting family for the past week-and-a-half. I don't have to go back to work until the 2nd, so... YAY!

Loved The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (excellent effects) and loved Hunger Games: Catching Fire even more (Stanley Tucci just cracks me up!). American Hustle (Bradley Cooper and stuff) and Frozen (Lauren says it rocks) are next on our list.

(I should do all my movie reviews in parentheses.)

We finally watched the last two episodes of The Sing-Off (congrats to Home Free!). Nick Lachey hosts and he was the mentor for the second-to-last show. When he came walking up to Home Free while they were practicing, one of the guys commented, "Gosh darn it, he's pretty." I almost giggled myself onto the floor, because it was so funny... and because I was thinking the same thing. 98 Degrees sang "I'll Be Home for Christmas" a capella on the finale. Their vocals were tight! Beautiful.



Gosh darn it. He is pretty.

I was talking about cooking shows with one of our recent interviewees at work (yeah, I start my interviews with hobbies and favorite TV shows and eventually work my way to human research ethics and methodologies) when he mentioned he is a fan of a YouTube series called Epic Meal Time. I finally had time to check it out. It's pretty entertaining. It's some guys cooking and eating various outrageous concoctions of bacon and stuff.



We're having friends over to watch the Aggies bowl game (BTHO Duke!) for New Year's Eve. Hope you all have a wonderful NYE and I'll see ya' in 2014.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP