Three Months and I'm Still Sober

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Every time I hear "Sober" by Kelly Clarkson, it gets me teary. Just that first strumming of the guitar starts it. I'm not even sure why. It's been a dang long time since I endured a breakup. I guess it's just a really emotional song and Kelly hits every word and note perfectly.

...I don't know, I could crash and burn, but maybe 
at the end of this road I might catch a glimpse of me...

I love that she tells the little story about her inspiration for writing the song in this particular video:



The Sing Off combined two of my favorite things last night- movies and music. And we got to see the best performance so far this season!

For those who don't watch, The Filharmonic are young Filipino guys who are basically a boy band without instruments. Great dancers, very cool. Home Free are mostly country and they cannot dance or do choreography to save their lives. So the two groups had a little fun with each other in the Ultimate Sing Off Battle (they both made it through... long story... six groups participated altogether...):



Rob doing the gopher dance- Ahahahaha!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP