Tuesday Troubles

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

I'm all sorts of messed up today! I have tendonitis in my left shoulder, which I would usually tell everyone is a sex injury, but really I'm almost certain is from my new workout. Yesterday, I had a questionable freckle removed from between my pinky and ring finger on the OPPOSITE hand (of course). I've been doing grocery shopping, laundry and dishes today. Very. Badly. The struggle is real, y'all.

Friday Jeff took the day off and we had lunch at Chuy's and saw Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2. with JeffC. Good movie! I'm psyched the summer movie season is finally here!

Friday night, I joined Sharon, Megan and Laura for the celebration of Laura's birthday at Fogo de Chão. Yummy. Erika joined us back at the hacienda afterwards. This is the second time I've brought wine to a birthday event that hasn't been opened. What the...?! Next birthday get-together, I'm bringing chocolate instead.

Saturday Jeff and I hit the annual Pun Off at the O. Henry Museum with Scott and Bruce. Very funny! And it was a gorgeous day as well. We tried out Slab BBQ in Oak Hill, which was delicious. I compare everything to Salt Lick and still haven't found anything better, but Slab does make a great sandwich.

Just saw this on DVR.... I'm never sure what the deal is with everyone thinking A-Rod is so handsome. I don't find him attractive at all. Not a bit. To each her own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP