Baby It's a Brand New Day

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Is any daytime show NOT nominated for a daytime Emmy? Just wondering.

So, Lauren Shazam'd (Shazammed?) the Bubly jingle I mentioned the other day.

Lauren, her first listen: No. That is not JC.

LOL

It turns out, it isn't a jingle at all. It's a song called "Good Morning," by an Austin musician named Max Frost. Hmm!



Great tune! I still think his voice and this song have a Chasez sound (which is a total compliment). He even rhymes "day" and "me." It's gonna be MAY... hehe

In other music news... I think my favorite contestant on The Voice this season is Bryn. I can't believe she is only 14. Her voice is really different and wonderful. If she can work on being more comfortable on stage, she'll be a force.



Kelly is a fantastic addition as a coach!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP